Dedicated to the writings of Saint Luke.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

LTSP Emeritus Professor John Reumann

This summer my studies of the meaning of οκονμος included reading some of the writings of Professor Reumann. I looking for evidence that οκονμος was used in the cultic sense. I found it in the Ph.D. dissertation of Dr. Reumann. I still have more work to do but I would be remiss if I did not note that Professor Reumann died June 6, 2008. The card catalog lists more than 150 books and articles written by him. The people I have met at LTSP over the years speak highly of him. I am informed that the seminary has received a grant to organize the writings and research materials of this prominent Lutheran theologian.

http://ltspmedia.blogspot.com/2008/06/ltsp-emeritus-professor-john-hp-reumann.html

Copyrighted 2008

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoy your blog and thoroughly agree with you that Theophilus is the high priest.

5:08 PM

 
Blogger Christopher said...

I've read your blog off and on since my undergraduate days in 2005. I ran into this post and saw LTSP mentioned. That is where I am currently going to Seminary. I just thought that was a cool connection.
Peace,
Chris

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home