Dedicated to the writings of Saint Luke.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Waiting on tables, Part 3

As I noted in my Outline, I had intended to post an article on the Dating of Stephen’s Sermon as Part 3 of my series, Waiting on tables. Instead, I have decided to refer you to one of my earliest postings on my blog which I slightly revised by adding one sentence.

Recognizing that Stephen’s Sermon has utilized Nehemiah 9 as a model and source permits us to confirm the observation of Jeremias that the Festival of Sukkot is the festival which Josephus has identified.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Jonathan, Stephen and the First Marker in Pauline Chronology

http://kratistostheophilos.blogspot.com/2005/01/jonathan-stephen-and-first-marker-in.html

Copyrighted 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home