Dedicated to the writings of Saint Luke.

Monday, April 20, 2009

What I am reading

I have decided to go off the reservation and actually read a few books about Martin Luther. I am very interested in ascertaining whether or not Gustaf Aulen is correct in his assertions about Martin Luther’s use of the victory theme.


What is so unusual about my selections is that I am reading about the devil, drama, dualism, music, symbols and the suffering of God. I decided with so many new books published on Martin Luther every year, I need to “take the road less traveled” and approach the subject from a different angle.


Copyrighted 2009. All rights reserved.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog! I've a norwegian blog where I write about the Bible and the biblical landscapes and history. I will come back!

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home