Dedicated to the writings of Saint Luke.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Katrina

I have been reading comments trying to fashion a politically, theologically correct response to the devastation wrought by that Lady named Katrina!

“Looting isn't the problem. Survival is.”

“This hurricane is going to haunt us for a very long time.”

I find it disturbing what the response says about our values as a society but having said that, I still do not know what to write next as I sit here in my comfortable home, my roof intact, my family safe.

I whole-heartedly agree and commend the efforts led by bloggers such as, The Truth Laid Bear, http://www.truthlaidbear.com/ to make this weekend, “Blog for Relief.”

I - "saluteth you, laboring fervently for you in prayers." Col. 4.

My feeble prayers will be fervently said in support of this effort. Pick a responsible charity. Amen.

If you want to help, go to Truth Laid Bear and sign up as well.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home