Dedicated to the writings of Saint Luke.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Grace Pages

A review of Schwinkelmeier's Commentary on the Gospel of Luke (Hoffer & Schlopp, 1959)
http://gracepages.blogspot.com/2005/03/review-of-schwinkelmeiers-commentary.html


additional comment to initial posting:
I do not recognize this commentary and because I have not had my coffee this morning I did not initially realize this book review is a parody, perhaps of a recent review of Green's Commentary on the Gospel of Luke.

1 Comments:

Blogger David L Rattigan said...

I happened to be reading Green's commentary yesterday, and for some bizarre reason the idea for the parody popped into my head.

I originally used Green's name, but someone asked if I had something against Green, so I changed it to the fictional Schwinkelmeier!

Thanks for the heads-up. :)

7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home