Dedicated to the writings of Saint Luke.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Monday

I suppose, after not blogging for a whole week, I should share with you my reflections. I like the idea of writing everyday but not the idea that this is a requirement that I must fulfill. Other than that, it was relaxing. The news was not.

I will be posting Rewriting Sacred History and I do want to add a few comments. For more than three months, more like three years, I have wondered if there was any demonstrable way of showing dependency of Josephus on Luke or vice versa. I decided recently that this effort was a waste of time. Then Lee Dahn, New Testament Studies, http://ntstudies.blogspot.com/ asked me why did Josephus rewrite the story of Lot!?

Today, the article came to fruition.

Thank you Lee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home